Welcome to RBC Hastings Campus!
The new campus has been officially approved by New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) and is set in the heart of the beautiful coastal city of Hastings and is located close to the Library, Parks, Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office and other useful amenities. We welcome new applications for the Hastings Campus. The first intake is 28th May 2012 - Enrol Now!
Hastings City is located in Hawke's Bay, on the east coast of the North Island. Hastings has a long history of a food producing region and is also commonly known as the 'Fruit Bowl of New Zealand', and has more recently become the base of New Zealand's red wine industry.
FREE Laptops for students who successfully enrol between 5th March and 28th May 2012+.
Programmes to be delivered at the new campus are:
- RBC Diploma in Entrepreneurship Level 7
- RBC Diploma in Business (Marketing) Level 7
- National Diploma in Business Level 6
- National Diploma in Business Level 5
- RBC Diploma in Information Technology Level 7
- RBC Diploma in Computing Level 6
- National Diploma in Computing Level 5
- RBC Diploma in Horticulture Level 5
- National Certificate in Horticulture Level 4.
- Considerably cheap living costs
- Plenty of opportunity for Part-time work and full-time jobs
+Conditions apply: Offer limited to first 50 students to successfuly enrol between 5th March to 28th May 2012 to the Hastings Campus only. Students must study a one-year diploma programme. Students can collect laptops after two weeks of the commencement date of their chosen diplomas. Offer available only to International students.